B & K Elite Coaching
Brady Renshaw – ACE Certified Personal Trainer
Contact Information – email@example.com or 630-945-1963
Elite internationally ranked tower runner (stair climber). Participated in several major races in Chicago including Step Up for Kids, Hustle Up the Hancock, and Fight for Air Climb Chicago. Participated in races around the country and world including Basel Switzerland.
· Lead Fight for Air Climb – Chicago and CF Climb Chicago Boot Camps/Training Sessions
· Marathon Runner - Completed 12 marathons since my first Chicago Marathon in 2005. Marathon PR of 3:11. Run at least five to ten shorter races a year.
· 2012 Chicago Athlete Magazine’s Athlete of the Year
Kristin M. Frey – Vegan Elite Stair Climber / Ultramarathoner
Contact Information – firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-347-2743
· Elite internationally ranked tower runner (stair climber). Won all the major races in Chicago including Step Up for Kids (course record), Hustle Up the Hancock, Fight for Air Climb Chicago, Fight for Air Climb Oakbrook, and Skyrise Chicago (course record). Won races around the country and placed top 3 in races around the world including Colombia, Brazil, Switzerland, Austria & Taipei. Finished 2012 ranked the #1 female climber in the US and #2 in the world.
Lead Fight for Air Climb - Chicago and CF Climb Chicago Boot Camps/Training Sessions
· Marathon Runner - Completed 13 marathons since my first Chicago Marathon in 2005. Marathon PR of 3:14. Qualified for Boston 11 times and ran Boston twice.
· 2013 Chicago Athlete Magazine’s Athlete of the Year
· Ultramarathon Runner – 1st Female at Dances with Dirt – Devils Lake 50k and 1st Female at Wild Duluth 100k
· Various Media Appearances including newspapers, magazines, radio and tv. Visit www.kristinfrey.com for more information.
About B & K Elite Coaching Program
· Initial Consultation - Includes a conversation to discuss your training history and climbing/racing goals.
· Individualized Training Plan - Updated and refined on an ongoing basis.
· Weekly Email Outlining Upcoming Training Plan - Includes its objectives, as well as more detailed notes on specific training sessions for the week.
· Unlimited Email/Text/Phone Communication - As needed during the week for any training adjustments due to conflicts, sickness, fatigue, etc. The more contact we have, the better the coaching will be. Only you know how you feel on a day-to-day basis.
· Monthly Coaching - $100/month